Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Friday night, we met up with Ross, Erin and Brett for dinner at PJ Clarkes and then saw Hot Tub Time Machine. Fun flick!

On Saturday morning, I subbed again for my brother's flag football team. I am not a big fan of flag football. Probably because I'm not good at it. But, they needed a girl, so I went. The team won and we all celebrated with a drink and some food afterwards at The Rail (by Damen and Lawrence).

As Matt and I were just about home after lunch, like on Randolph getting ready to turn left onto Halsted... the cops shut down Halsted. We were literally behind the last car they allowed to go through! Bad luck! Then, there was a really long immigration march down Washington. So there really was no way for us to get our car in the parking garage of our building. We ended up parking on the street a few blocks away and walking home instead.



It went on forever!



Luckily, it was over before our meter ran out! For the rest of Saturday, we relaxed at home and got caught up on our DVR.

This morning, Matt and I went over to Grant Park for brunch. We ate outside at the Park Grill. Matt had the most interesting bloody mary I've seen! Yep, that's a shrimp, a stick of jerky, olives, a green bean, celery, a lime and a lemon in there! Matt loved it!



We walked around a bit to enjoy the weather.



Then we walked back home. Now, we're spending a lazy Sunday afternoon napping and veggin' out by the tv. So nice! : )

No comments: