Nothing much to report today...
Matt and I won the lottery! Yep, we are now $3 richer. Too bad we paid $5 for the tickets.
May is Belgian Beer month at Binny's! Awesome... looks like someone is going to be making a trip to Binny's very soon!
Matt and I were looking through our summer weekends and we have very few left free. Gotta love summer! So busy, makes up for the crappy winter months when all you want to do is hibernate!
I've booked one hotel so far for our Greece trip, still working on the others. We've decided to go to Athens (yeah, I know - scary, considering the news today about the protests... but, hey, Chicago's not like the epitome of safe either), then to Mykonos, Paros, Santorini and back to Athens. I'm looking forward to the beaches and relaxing! Oh, and the Greek food! : )
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
No comments:
Post a Comment