Yesterday, my friend from high school, JJ, was in Chicago for a seminar. It also happened to be her birthday, so Erin, Hany and I met up with her for dinner at Sweetwater. It was great to catch up!
The restaurant didn't have any candles for our desserts, so we didn't sing to her... which she was probably thankful for! ; )
I'm dragging today. I didn't sleep very well last night and then I got up early for bootcamp this morning. That class is getting harder each time and combined with the heat and humidity, it's kickin' my butt! We ran outside today around the block a couple of times and then did lunges up Lake street from Michigan to our gym. Awesome... now I get to look like an idiot in public, too. ; )
I may have been crazy at the time I agreed to this, but Erin and I signed up for the next session of bootcamp. So, it's not going to be over anytime soon. I'll be taking classes until I leave for Greece!
Speaking of Greece - I booked all of our hotels and am researching tons for the trip. I'm getting really pumped to go!
Let the countdowns begin...
37 days til Erin and Ross get married
40 days til Matt and I go to Greece
No comments:
Post a Comment