Friday, June 11, 2010

Yay for Friday!

Another busy week gone by... and I'm looking forward to this weekend and some down time. I have the house to myself, because Matt is in the Big Easy (aka New Orleans) for a bachelor party. They left on the train last night and arrived there today about 3pm. I heard rumors they drank the train out of Miller Lite at one point. Congrats, boys. : )

While Matt was busy downing beer on the train, I was catching up with a colleague from the Netherlands (Carolina) who is visiting for a few days. Some of us that worked over in the NL with her met up for dinner last night at La Madia. We're all planning to go to a rooftop for the Cubs v. Sox game on Sunday night.

Today was the big parade downtown to celebrate the Stanley Cup championship. I had thought about going, but ended up having to go to a meeting instead. We could see the parade route from our building. The parade was running late and I had to bail for the meeting before it made it's way through.

This is all I got to see... sorry folks!

No comments: