I left the office for about 20 minutes today to run an errand. When I got back, I could not log back into my computer. I could NOT get my password right! It's very similar to the passwords I use for Gmail and Yahoo mail and I kept trying different variations. I ended up locking myself out of my computer! Ugh!
About 15 minutes later and after a conversation with our help desk in Mumbai, I am back on.
And of course, 30 seconds after that, I remembered my password.
3 comments:
That happened to me when I was pregnant. I had always heard stories about "prego brain". One day I forgot my ATM PIN and could never again remember it! It was totally bizarre. (Don't worry Matt, I am in no way implying that Stacia is pregnant!)
EASY! I read the first sentence and almost threw up in my mouth.
Stacia should be the one throwing up since she's the prego one.
HAhahahahahahahahaha.
Post a Comment