So glad it's Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend... fun dinners planned with friends, my parents are visiting, the weather looks awesome, Taste of Greece is going on in my 'hood... bring it on! : )
An update on the "move"... Matt and I found out our seating arrangements at the new office. We will be on different floors now (somewhere Matt is smiling about this). Since our new office building has a lot more offices than our current one, a lot of people are getting upgraded from cubicles to offices. That includes both of us! : ) Of course, some of the people moving from that building to the one we're in now are going to be really unhappy. They will be getting demoted.
Having an office will be nice for the privacy factor, but it will be harder to just yell over at someone and ask them a question or have a quick conversation. I'm sure I'll manage just fine! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment