I made it back into town just in time for a little Thanksgiving in the city. The Reuters hosted a few of us for a sort of pot luck Thanksgiving. Since I was out of town, Michelle picked up my slack and made my dish for me, too... along with making the turkey! (Thank you!)
 |
| Quite the spread! |
 |
| Oh, and Michelle made an awesome dessert, too! : ) |
 |
| Samantha setting up Trivial Pursuit for us |
We played a game of Trivial Pursuit... boys vs. girls. The girls won! Of course, I tried to take a picture of our pink game piece in the center with all the pies to commemorate our victory and look whose big mitt snatched it away before I could snap the pic???
 |
| Sore loser! |
 |
| Shamed, I'm sure! |
The food was so good... everyone did an excellent job! Just made me even more excited for Thanksgiving this week! I really can't believe it's already time for the holidays to begin! When I was in NJ, I came across two different radio stations already playing Christmas music. Really??? Wow.
 |
| Relaxing after the big meal! |
No comments:
Post a Comment