I'm so excited to have cable again... and get the DVR back up and running!
The cable company gave me an appt time frame of 11a to 2p today. I thought I would work in the office until about 10:30 and then head home to wait for the cable guy. About 10:15a, I get a call from the Skybridge doorman... someone is hear to see you from the cable company. Wow, the dude was really early! That almost never happens. Late = yes. Early = no. I told him to hang on, I'd be home in a few minutes.
I high-tailed it out of work and practically ran the seven-tenths of a mile home. I totally didn't want the guy to leave and come back later. My throat actually hurt from breathing in that arctic air. Ugh.
Now, Matt can resume his favorite spot on the couch and all will be right with the world again. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment