Back to the daily grind... remote learning and working. Every day, I go through our calendars and put together a schedule for the girls, Matt and me that I print out and tape to the cabinet. Then, we try super hard to stick to it so we can get everything done that we need to do. The girls schedule has time for their different school lessons. Matt and I have our work time and conference calls marked off. Our general schedule is that I'm with the girls until 10am and then Matt is with them until lunchtime. They have some downtime after lunch where they can watch shows on their iPads, while Matt and I both get some work done. Then, we just play it by ear with who has conference calls or needs to get some work done. Usually, Matt can hang out with the girls starting around 4:00 since he starts working at like 6:30 AM. Some days, we can get in the work hours we need. Other days, it's a struggle.
 |
| Morgan on her Zoom call |
Ever since Matt gave Grayson a mohawk, the girls have wanted to shave his head. He's keeping the beard until we go back to work, but the top of his head was fair game.
 |
| A sign the girls made and gave to Matt |
 |
| Before |
 |
| After! |
No comments:
Post a Comment