Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Quarantine Day 82: Sprinkler Fun

I think this girl is on her way to becoming a teenager. Ha! Note that this cell phone is not in working order. It's an old one that we don't use anymore. Matt put a pop-socket on it that he got from work, so she feels like such an adult. :)



In the afternoon, we busted out the water guns and sprinkler to cool off.





Today was drop-off/pick-up day at school to drop off any school supplies that need to be returned and pick up all the things the kids had at school. Everyone had to make an appointment and follow strict rules about how to do the exchanges safely. We got two huge bags of papers, supplies, notebooks, etc for the girls.

This was Avery's last entry in her school journal. She was so excited to go to Disney. This made me sad.


Similarly, this was Morgan's writing journal. She also wrote about our upcoming Disney trip. :(


I found this in Morgan's bag and I thought it was really sweet. I did notice in more than one place in Morgan's writing that she acts like her dog, Crystal, is a real dog. It is in fact a large stuffed animal.



I found it interesting how neat Avery's things were kept and how Morgan's were kind of the opposite. The girls had to keep a paperclip in their supplies because they used them to as spinners for classwork. Avery's was nice and intact. Morgan's was turned into a creation along with her many erasers. Morgan is a fidgeter, so I can totally see her doing this. :)


I also just got a little chuckle out of this picture Morgan drew... I hope she means MATH - ha!


No comments: