Saturday, June 13, 2020

Quarantine Day 93: Parks are open again!!!

Today was an awesome day... the parks are back open in our city! We met up with the boys at Hummer Park, then headed to Washington Park. Park hopping!

Avery said she was getting blisters on her hands from the monkey bars. She's out of practice and needs to build her callouses back up!




There was some really strange foam in the fountain at Washington Park. It did not dissolve. I'm guessing it was some sort of cleaning product. When the wind picked up, it flew into the air and the kids caught it!



I got a few fun sticker books for the kids to do. I knew Morgan would love this one - "gross out" was in the title. Ha!


There was a also a sweet kitten one, the total opposite of the gross out book. Morgan made a JoJo Siwa kitten.


No comments: