Sunday, October 15, 2023

It's broken

Like I mentioned, Morgan hurt her toe playing soccer Saturday night with Grayson in the basement with no shoes on. This morning, she woke up crying every time she tried to put any pressure on her foot. So, given our prior history of ignoring broken bones, I took her to the immediate care place near us for x-rays as soon as we were up and ready. She even got to ride in a wheel chair because they didn't want her hopping around.



I thought for sure it was just a sprain and we'd be on our way. Well, that wasn't the case. The doctor came back in after the x-rays and said "well, it's broken". I think Morgan and I were both kind of in shock. They said we had to tape the two toes together and wear this post-op shoe until she was feeling better. They said it could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks. So, Morgan has to sit out of PE, karate and soccer practice! That will definitely teach her to wear shoes from now on!



No comments: