Avery and I got checked out and both of our heads were clear (which is pretty surprising). But, Morgan had the full treatment. The poor thing got her hair combed out for 2.5 hours and then we left with the oil treatment in her hair. We have to comb through our hair every day to make sure nothing comes back on Morgan's head and that Avery and I continue to be clear. Morgan's hair is so thick that it takes a long time!
Thursday, October 26, 2023
Ugh
Well, apparently lice is going around the school and Morgan ended up with it. If you recall, last time there was a lice outbreak at school in early 2019, Morgan also picked it up. She's got so much hair and it's so long... and she's a hugger! At least this time, we recognized what it was a earlier. Unfortunately, the lady who came to our house last time is no longer doing treatments, so we ended up going to a salon where lice removal is the only thing they do.
Avery and I got checked out and both of our heads were clear (which is pretty surprising). But, Morgan had the full treatment. The poor thing got her hair combed out for 2.5 hours and then we left with the oil treatment in her hair. We have to comb through our hair every day to make sure nothing comes back on Morgan's head and that Avery and I continue to be clear. Morgan's hair is so thick that it takes a long time!
Avery and I got checked out and both of our heads were clear (which is pretty surprising). But, Morgan had the full treatment. The poor thing got her hair combed out for 2.5 hours and then we left with the oil treatment in her hair. We have to comb through our hair every day to make sure nothing comes back on Morgan's head and that Avery and I continue to be clear. Morgan's hair is so thick that it takes a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment