Herrick has a VIP day for the 7th graders each year where they can invite some of their favorite people to spend some time at Herrick with them. Because my mom was having eye surgery the same day, my parents were not able to make it. So, Erin and Matt were the VIPs! I was volunteering for the event, so I was there, too.
The girls took Erin and Matt around on a tour, stopping off at their lockers.
There were photo ops around the school. They stopped in the library for a few pictures.
Then, they stopped at the photo stand I was volunteering at.
And because why not... here's one of Erin and me! :)
The girls were able to head out afterwards to start their Thanksgiving break a half day early. So, we met up with a friend of theirs at McDonald's for lunch.
Now on to the holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment