Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bud Light party cruise

I saw a billboard for a Bud Light party cruise and wondered what it was all about. Bud Light is doing a 3 day/4 night party cruise to the Bahamas in late October; one of the stops is some private island where a famous band/artist is going to put on a concert for the 4600 people on the cruise.

You can register to win a spot on the cruise. And by "winning", I mean you get to buy a ticket to go on the cruise. So, you still have to pay (cost is $348 for a two person room, so $174 per person). I don't know many details about the cruise because the website is still pretty vague. Like... does that include food, all the BL you can drink??? It could be a really crappy deal... no clue.

But I thought I would register anyway. I never win anything, so it doesn't really matter. But, if anyone out there really likes Bud Light and wants to take a cheap party cruise with a bunch of drunks, you may want to sign up to "win", too. : )

No comments: