Today, I decided to catch some rays on the 4th floor porch. I was out there about 3 hours and the parts of my body that normally don't see the sunlight got a little lobster red. I even put on sunscreen... guess I need like 50 spf. That's what sitting indoors for the majority of my days does to me. My body doesn't know what to do when actual sunlight hits it! : )
While I was doing that, Matt was out golfing and then he went for a few drinks. Now, he's snoring on the couch!
On a side note: I had a great video of him snoring. I waited 'til he woke up to make sure that he wouldn't mind me posting it... but he minded and used his veto power to make me delete it. : (
1 comment:
It is always better to ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
Post a Comment