Friday, July 25, 2008

Cubs win

Last night, Ross took Dues^3 out to the Cubs game. We had amazing seats, just 9 rows back behind home plate. The weather was perfect and the game was exciting.


A great thing about going to a game is that you get to eat food that's bad for you and drink beer. I loved these little caps filled with ice cream! It didn't really fit my head so well.


But I swear you could hear the ocean if you put them up to your ears... I think someone may have had one beer too many at the game!



Styx sang at the 7th inning stretch. Yeah, you can't see them in this pic at all.



Lou started pacing in the dugout... I was totally hoping he'd come out and get in a fight with the umpire so I could get a close-up of it. Didn't happen.



In the end, the Cubs won the game and the crowd was happy. : )



When we got home, I tried to get the cats to wear the cute caps... no luck. What babies!

No comments: