Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Got a new phone

I have no idea how to use it yet, though! I couldn't even figure out how to turn it to silent mode... I had to look in the user manual. And I think you have to keep it on while it's charging, because I kept trying to turn it off and it kept coming back on. I'm sure the people sitting around me were getting annoyed because that was before I figured out the whole silent mode thing. Oops.

My favorite part is that the phone has a slide-out keyboard. This is definitely a step up from my current phone, which didn't even have proper text messaging. I had to basically type out the entire words. Not cool. Of course, the keyboard is pretty tiny and my fingers are... well, not very tiny at all. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I'm hanging on to my old phone, though, because it's unlocked and very useful when traveling overseas.

No comments: