Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Biggest Loser

So, we already knew who the final two were going to be this week because they told us in the previews last week. I was hoping there would be some mistake and Joelle would end up on the chopping block... but no such luck. She's a weirdo. I told Matt they probably have to edit out a lot of what she says, because it's so off the wall and makes no sense.

I really wish they would have kept Daniel and David at the ranch, because I wanted to see David get his a55 kicked by Jillian. That would have been sooooo good! David seems like a lazy kid and he's wasting the time and effort the show is putting into helping him lose weight. I totally agree with the green team when she yelled at David for saying he wants to go home. I wonder if Daniel will stay best friends with him after all this. Between the two of them, they could possibly have the person that loses the most weight in BL history and the person that loses the least weight in BL history... I really hope Daniel sticks with it.

By the way, I hate the challenge that they had with the footballs. It isn't set up to allow the best person to win. It is set up for the worst people to be left at the end to fight it out, because everyone takes out the best people at the beginning. It's like a "best of the worst" challenge. Any challenge where Joelle is one of the top two people left at the end is not a good challenge in my mind!

No comments: