I have been researching possible wedding locales for the last month since I got engaged. I've signed up on numerous hotel websites to receive information. Most of which sent me something about their wedding packages within a couple of days. Well, I never heard back from Breezes Bahamas. (Probably a good thing, because it was quite expensive.)
Anyway, today I get a call at work from a woman from Breezes asking me if I was planning to cancel my wedding since I hadn't made the required payment. I was like "HUH?!?" The weirdest thing was when I answered, she says "Hi Stacia" and I said "Hi" back, waiting for her to introduce herself and then she says again "Hey Stacia" like we were old friends... I sat there trying to figure out who this woman was. I have no idea what she thought was going on. I have no contract and have never spoken to anyone from Breezes, so why would I send in a payment and how much is this said payment? What is this woman smoking?!?
Strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment