For some reason, this past week or so my eyes have been giving me grief. Mainly, my left eye. I thought for sure that the prescription must have gotten worse, because I kept getting these horrible headaches behind my left eye.The last time I went to the eye doctor was over a year ago. I made an appt and went this morning to get it checked out. The eye doc told me that either my left eye has improved significantly (which she said is unlikely) OR the prescription in my left eye was too strong last time (probably the case). I'm not sure why it just started bothering me so much now, but could be because I'm spending more time staring at a computer screen these days... and I've been reading a lot more than usual (thanks recently to the Twilight series).
Anyway, I'm trying out the new prescription today to see if it helps with the headaches. So far, so good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment