There are many reasons that David's Bridal sucks. Today, that reason is that they sold my info out to LOTS of companies and now I get calls like crazy. I didn't know this at the time, but when you are filling out their information form before you try on dresses, there is a line at the bottom (in very small print) where you can opt out of them selling your phone number to other vendors. I never saw such line, but wish I would have! These vendors are relentless, too. There is a website called whocallsme.com and every time I put in an unknown number that called me, it comes up as being associated with David's Bridal. ANNOYING!
On a completely different topic... last night, I was reading Twilight before going to bed and I totally got sucked in. Next thing I knew, I had finished the book and it was 1:30am. Ridiculous! I'm looking forward to the next three books. I'm like an addicted teenager. : )
1 comment:
Yeah, they suck for that reason. At least when my sister went there I then knew to give her the heads up to opt out. but they are downright awful, selling data to everyone. The calls to me didn't stop until like a YEAR after I got married!
Post a Comment