On Friday night, we grabbed a couple of drinks with co-workers at Coogans after work. Exam results came out that day for some people, so they wanted to celebrate passing. We tried to go to DeCero for dinner, but it was packed. So, we ended up at our old stand-by, the Beer Bistro. Love that place!
Saturday morning, I decided to break my streak of not working out and hit the gym. I met Erin at Spin class. Good times. I've got to get back on the wagon and make it to the gym more. Erin's wedding is in July and Matt and I are taking a trip after that, so I don't want to be a tubb-o!
On Saturday night, we went out to Mystic Celt to wish Brandon farewell... he's moving to Denver. Brandon has been on our volleyball and bowling teams now for quite a few years (like 6 or more???). It's going to feel strange not having him on our teams anymore! : (
Some pics from the party...
![]() |
Erin and me with Brandon... and the v-ball team (well, a combo of a few different seasons)
![]() |
Hany and me

Typical Matt - he fooled me - I thought he was going to smile and at the last minute - beer bottle

On Sunday, I ran some errands, did some laundry and cleaned. Yeah, fun times. I started writing wedding thank-yous until my hand cramped up. Then, we went to the Purple Otter for drinks and dinner with the Reuters (oh, and C Funk was there, too). The P.O. almost blew up! Slight electrical problem with the cash register = sparks flying in the air like the 4th of July. I guess that's considered "the dinner show".
Matt and I got home in time for Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I slept through a good portion of both. I am old and lame these days.
Back to work...




No comments:
Post a Comment