Every year, I see family pictures people get with all the pretty fall colors in some park like setting and think "we need to do that". And by the time I get around to actually booking something, it's practically winter and snowing. Maybe next year I'll be more on the ball. But, we did get family pictures, which was a nightmare! Two year old toddlers hate getting their picture taken. The photographer seemed a little flustered with our crazy family. When he left, he said he didn't think he had many good ones. Ugh. It was mostly true. In each picture, there is at least one of the four of us with eyes closed or looking the other way or crying (the toddlers, not us). We did have a few ok ones which ended up on our Christmas card. These were probably the best of the bunch...
And then there was this one... our last picture of the day. Morgan had taken off her shoes and Avery was holding one of them. Avery was so ready for us to be done!


















No comments:
Post a Comment