Monday, January 26, 2015

Gymnastics

This past weekend, the girls started gymnastics class with their cousin Grayson. I predicted that Morgan would love it and Avery would hate it. And that was so true. Morgan loves any sort of activity that allows her to burn off energy, so she had a blast. Avery is shy and very reserved in new situations. If it had just been the four of us there, she would've loved it. But, since it was a big group of people she didn't know, she mostly just sat back and took it all in. Plus, Avery has a sore wrist from some unknown injury and I think she was tentative about doing anything to hurt it more. I'm hoping over the course of the session, Avery will start to feel more comfortable and enjoy the class more.

Ball Pit

Morgan could've jumped on this all day

Morgan didn't want Matt to hold her hand - "me do"

Poor girl

Parachute fun

Avery loved the pink ball


No comments: