Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's so nice to walk outside and not need a coat!

Of course, it looks like we may need an umbrella in the next few days.

Again, this week was not all that exciting around here, folks. I was sick. I never get sick. I started feeling bad last Friday, but thought I was doing better. Then, I went to Indy and sang my heart out until the wee hours of the morning. By Monday, I was not doing well. I stayed home from work and contemplated going to the doctor, but I was too tired to get out of bed and drive myself there. They probably wouldn't have been able to do anything for me anyway. Just had to wait it out.

Anyway, doing much better now... but, unfortunately I think I may have passed along the bug to the boyfriend. : ( Hopefully, he can fight it off better than me.

Last night, we had the weekly volleyball game... we lost to a team we could have beat. I was totally worn out after the first game... that was the most energy I had exerted for a few days because of this stupid cold.

So, I totally forgot to post a 'Happy Birthday' to my little brother! I blame the cold medicine I was all whacked out on. I did email him (but he never responded... hello???)! Hence, the delayed birthday wishes posted below. Sorry, man!

Oh, I went online to buy Ravinia tickets to James Taylor (they just went on sale today if anyone wants to check it out) and they were already sold out! Bummer. Guess I'll have to search on Craig's List or something. Matt and I went last year to see Tony Bennett at Ravinia and it was so nice. We should get a group together to go this year some night!

No comments: