Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pizza & Wii... good combo

Saturday, I logged a few hours on the Guitar Hero game. I'm officially addicted. When Matt left for work in the morning, I was playing. When he got home 8 hours later, I was playing. Of course, I stopped playing in the middle. Otherwise, that would just be REALLY sad!

Sat night, Matt and I went to Josh & Jen's place for pizza night. Jen made up the dough and had all the toppings and we each made our own personal pizzas. It was very good! There were 8 of us from work there... kind of like a little reunion of people who had worked overseas (John, Erin, Bryan, Josh and me & Matt). We played Wii bowling and Guitar Hero. Josh had just bought the Guitar Hero game that day and Matt brought his over, so we had some face-offs. Fun times.

John had extra tix to the Cubs game on Sunday he wasn't going to use... so Brett and I are going. The weather looks awesome, so I can't wait! : )

No comments: