When Matt and I went to Market on Randolph for my birthday, the waitress told us that on Mondays, eveything on the menu is half-price. Good deal!
Well, we went last night for dinner there and got the bill and everything was full price... huh? So, Matt tells me to ask about it and see if they stopped doing the special. Turns out they did NOT stop... but, the waiter we had last night tells us - you have to ask for the deal to get it.
I guess it is some sort of West Loop appreciation special, so only the West Loopers or regulars who know about the deal will get it. Personally, I think this is kind of shady. If you're going to have a special that is even advertised on your website, you should give it to people. But, whatever... this is why I don't run a restaurant.
So, instead of our bill being $64, it was $32. Good thing I asked!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment