Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oprah

On Tuesday night, I skipped the gym and decided to check out the big Oprah party that had the Mag Mile closed down for a day. Hany and I met up and got there just as the Black Eyed Peas were finishing (bummer!) But, we caught the rest of it...



It was super crowded...


... in both directions


There were a few tv screens so we could actually see what was going on


Jennifer Hudson sang a few songs


Then James Taylor sang How Sweet It Is and You've Got A Friend


Getting darker!


Rascal Flatts sang Life is a Highway and Summer Nights - they got the call the day before to perform and hopped on a plane!


Yep, I was really there! : ) We were pretty far back!


Oprah interviewing Rascal Flatts


This was one of those times that I am SUPER happy that I am SUPER tall! Poor Hany was trying so hard to see what was going on the whole time. It was a fun show to see. The show is on TV tomorrow and I'm DVR'ing it. I want to see how the finished product turns out.

1 comment:

Mich said...

Sounds like a great excuse to skip the gym to me (although pretty much anything usually does!). Nice pics of the action!