Friday, October 16, 2009

Stocking up?

Matt is getting ready for his big bachelor party tomorrow. I'm thinking these may make for a great game of 'Sink the Biz'! Well, at least for about 30 minutes, right? : )

Since no girls are allowed at this man-party (at least not the ones that want to leave their clothes on!), I'm crashing at my sister's house for the weekend. I may not want to see what kind of shape the condo is in after the party or what kind of shape Matt is in Sunday morning! He told me I could come back home around dinner time on Sunday night. Wow!

My only request besides that Matt make it through the night without a visit to the hospital or the clink, is that there are no strippers in our house. That would wig me out to know that some stripper was taking her clothes off in my living room and God knows what else! Ick! Luckily, I think Matt feels the same way - or at least he tells me that to appease me. : )

Anyway... Matt - have fun, babe! And happy hangover on Sunday!

1 comment:

LaurenK said...

Matt thinks strippers are degrading to women. We tried to get him to go to a strip club in Vegas and he wouldn't go. I'm guessing no strippers (if it is within his control)! I have been wrong before though...