Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wedding bands

Today, Matt and I went over to the jeweler at lunchtime to check out wedding bands.

Matt was really hoping for an invisible band, but he found a nice white gold one that he decided was wearable. I like it and I think it looks really nice on him! : )

The wedding band I picked out is going to match up with the side diamonds on my engagement ring. So, I had to leave my engagement ring with the jeweler to design the band. It feels weird not having it on. Like I put it down somewhere and forgot where.

We get the rings next Thursday and I can't wait to see how they turn out!

2 comments:

Mich said...

I loved getting our wedding bands too. Once we picked them up from the jeweler I kept them hidden away in a drawer, but then whenever Andy wasn't home I put mine on and practiced wearing it -I think you should do the same thing!

LaurenK said...

Loved the "invisible" comment. Too funny!