Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Last night, we met up with Erin, Ross and Brett to see Valentine's Day at the ICON theater in the South Loop. We went in with pretty low expectations of the movie, considering we'd heard the reviews were really bad. But, it wasn't awful... it actually was a cute movie and kept me entertained for the couple of hours I was there. Maybe the beer helped. ; )

At one point in the movie, there is a scene with two guys. Ross said that the guy behind him in the theater was saying under his breath "don't kiss, don't kiss" over and over. Luckily, no guy-on-guy action... which I'm sure that dude was happy about!

At the end of the movie, some guy in the row behind us proposed to his girlfriend in the theater and she said "yes" because he yelled out "she said yes" and then showed us the ring. We all gave him high fives... he was super excited. She was a little embarrassed, I think.

After the movie, we grabbed some dinner and drinks at the Beer Bistro. Good stuff!

Today, we've been veggin' out on the couch. We are all caught up on Grey's Anatomy and now are getting sucked into the Olympics. I love lazy Sundays!

No comments: