Friday, February 5, 2010

Um, should I drink this?

My company supplies gallons of milk for us to use for our coffee. One of the admin staff makes sure there is milk in the fridge and replaces it frequently. Well, today, I noticed that the gallon in the fridge has the sell by date crossed off with thick black marker and a new date written on it. The old sell by date was like 2-1-10 and the one written on it is 2-9-10. This kinda freaks me out. Did someone pour new milk in an old jug? Why would you do that? Wouldn't it mix with the old milk and still spoil? Seems like a bad idea to me.

Of course, I still poured a little of it in my coffee. I can't drink the work coffee without milk and Splenda. Trust me on this one... it's kinda bad.

In case I keel over later today, you will all know why! : )

No comments: