Here's a pic of the shopping street I walked down. There are already a lot of lights up around here for the holidays.

I walked by a McDonalds and a Burger King. At Burger King, you can get an "Angry Whopper", which is basically a big cheeseburger with onions and jalapenos.
McDonald's has some promotion here called "Road to America" and they have a few options of burgers. One is called the "Canada"... so maybe the promotion should be called "Road to North America"???

The 80's are definitely popular here... I saw this ghettoblaster bag for sale. I know you are all going to be begging me to bring you home one! : )

Then, I was a block from home and saw a Santa directing traffic in the middle of the street. There was a whole film crew set up taping the scene... cameras, spotlights and all. I took some pictures, but they didn't turn out all that great.


No comments:
Post a Comment