Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Feel better soon, man!

So, poor Matt ate some bad salami or something for lunch on Monday and was in a world of hurt last night. : (

When I got home from work, he was laying on the couch feeling kind of yucky, but said he could try to eat something. We went to dinner and that really just made it worse. He finally fell asleep after midnight sometime, I think.

He said he felt a lot better this morning, but would probably take it easy today... maybe start with some crackers and 7-up and see how that goes! No Susie's happy hour today!

2 comments:

Oompa said...

Feeling much better today! Here is my advice to everyone out there...if there is even a remote chance that you are going to get sick, DO NOT order rice for dinner. Just trust me on this one!

Unknown said...

haha! I love the update from Ploth!

Get better!