So, I'm very unhappy with Amazon.com right now... of the two purchases I made from there for Christmas presents, one was cancelled completely with no reason and the other (which happened to be Matt's gift) just never showed up. Maybe it's more just my bad luck because both sellers were highly rated on Amazon and seemed reputable. I tried contacting the seller of the second order, but no response. So frustrating! The worst part is my credit card was charged the day after I placed the order online.
I just looked online at the seller's direct website and what I bought is listed on there as Out of Stock. When I placed the order on Amazon, it was listed as In Stock and I even got expedited shipping so I would have it before December 21st. The order said it would be shipped by Dec 18 and received before Dec 21st... right! Ugh!
Well, today, I emailed the seller again, filed a claim with Amazon.com and filed a charge dispute with my credit card. I don't want to pay for something I never got... and who knows when it will arrive! Considering the lack of response so far, I'd rather just be done with this and try to find the game somewhere else.
Ok, that's my rant for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment