So, what did the people at the Town Hall say to Meg and I today when we showed up for our "very important" appointments... What are you doing here? You do not need to be here. Yep, that's what we thought! Big waste of time if you ask me. I emailed Lynne to tell her the news... haven't heard back from her yet. (Side note: the company we've outsourced the immigration stuff to that Lynne works for doesn't seem to have their stuff together and we've had problems with them all along!)
Here's where we had to go:

Meg waiting in the hall of doors (as I nicknamed it):

Back at the office, we had a little impromptu happy hour this afternoon in the office room that I work in... champagne for everyone! Andre got a bottle of champagne from a client as a happy new year gift, so he shared it with all of us. Nice!
Andre pouring a glass for Naima and Joost:
No comments:
Post a Comment