Thursday, January 3, 2008

Travel Update... COLOGNE

Today, the whole crew is heading to Cologne, Germany! Erin and I have train tickets and will arrive in Cologne around 7:15pm. Chuck, June and Chris have a car reserved for them at the airport and will be driving to Cologne, hopefully arriving sometime before Erin and I get there.

We were able to get hotel rooms about a block away from each other. We're going to do some sightseeing on Friday and then Erin and I are going back to Amsterdam Friday night. Her flight home to Chicago is on Saturday morning.

Chuck, June and Chris will be driving through the Rhine River area stopping off at a few cities along the way. They'll be back in Amsterdam Sunday night.

1 comment:

rolo said...

Chuck - Nice happy upside down face. U need to get your NFL play-off football picks in before Sat either on this site or through Danny Mc...Enjoy....rolo