Today, I spent about an hour or so sitting out in the sun and finished the book I'm reading... You've Been Warned by James Patterson. Strange book. I'm not sure I really liked it all that much, but I did read it really fast in two sittings. Probably because I wanted to get to the end and find out what the heck was going on.
After that, Ross grilled out at Erin's place and we had an impromptu bbq. Ross did an awesome job... we had brats, hot dogs, asparagus, potatoes and corn on the cob. I was stuffed! We played some euchre. Brett and I won both games! : )
Now I'm just going through all the pics from this weekend. And watching Million Dollar Password. Betty White is on the show tonight... I just love her! : )
It was such a fun weekend... it was nice to stay in town. It seems like forever since Matt and I have been in Chicago on a weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment