Our waitress was named Keri. I thought she was nice enough, but the guys thought she was kind of scary. The first time she brought us a round of drinks, she spilled two full beers all over the place and all over Steve. I don't think she would have been the guys' first pick for a waitress, but we were in a good spot for them to scope out all the others... we were near the drink station at the bar and a lot of the waitresses stopped there pretty frequently.
There are like 1,000 tv's in this place. The food was decent. I had some pizza and the guys had wings and spinach dip. I was going to order wine, but the waitress says to me "you don't want the wine here, honey". Ok, I'll take that advice.
As usual, when hanging out with work colleagues, we spent the night gossiping about other work colleagues and trying to figure out who was the hottest in the office. Seriously, does everyone do that or is it just these guys? Whatever... it was fun times.
Matt is off work today (lucky duck!). When I left, he was already camped out on the couch watching ESPN. I have a feeling he might be in that same spot when I get home from work tonight. Let's hope he showers, at least.
Matt and me

Matt turning the camera on me

Colin turning the camera on himself

Matt and Keri
No comments:
Post a Comment