Hany is getting married this weekend in Peoria and we're heading down there tomorrow for the rehearsal and start of the festivities. I can't believe it is already the end of August and Hany is getting married! Where did this summer go?!?
And in other wedding related news... my sister is E-N-G-A-G-E-D! Yep! Ross popped the question at his place this past weekend and she said 'YES'! I'm so excited for them! : )
And in funny, random wedding news... we got a fax from our Bahamas wedding planner today with a contract for the remaining food, beverages, etc. for our reception. On the top of the contract, it says "Miss Universe Swimsuit Competition". I guess the Miss Universe pageant held some swimsuit thing at the hotel we're getting married at a few weeks ago and someone forgot to update that part of the contract for our wedding. Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment