
Today, it was actually still light outside when I left work for the night! I am loving that the days are starting to last longer. Of course, I did leave work right at 5pm.
I think they had me stay a week or two too long here in Amsterdam. The work has totally slowed down and there isn't a lot for me to do... except leave early. : ) I hate not being busy at work, though... makes for long days. There really is a limit to the amount of slacking off one can do during a day before total boredom kicks in.
I think on Tuesday I will resort to cleaning off my desk and reading through training materials... you know it's getting bad when that happens.
After work, I went to the gym and worked out... training for the Shamrock Shuffle... ran 4 miles and walked 1 mile. Not bad for someone who before two weeks ago hadn't officially worked out since... well, for a very long time! I guess all the walking I've been doing here helps some. Luckily, the gym wasn't too crowded and no one smelly was anywhere near me this time. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment