Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Holy Cow!

So, being in London this past weekend got me reminiscing about my time living there... and I remembered how totally addicted I became to Big Brother while I was there. It was ridiculous! They even had a channel that streamed live from the BB house 24-7. There was a Celebrity Big Brother going on then and everyone in the house was a celebrity except for one girl, Chantelle Houghton. She was actually a make-up counter girl/aspiring model/Paris Hilton look-a-like and her goal in the house was to convince everyone she was famous and in a band called Kandy Floss. BB even made a song for her "band". Other guests in the house at the time included Dennis Rodman and Traci Bingham (of Baywatch fame)... not sure how they are considered UK celebrities, but maybe BB was hard-up for people. Anyway, Chantelle ended up winning the whole thing!

I decided to google her to see what happened after BB... and WHOA! A lot has changed in the past two years for this girl! First off, she ended up marrying another of the contestants in the BB house (Preston from the band Ordinary Boys, who broke up with his fiance right after BB wrapped in Jan 2006 to start dating Chantelle)... they were married in August 2006... and announced they were divorcing by June 2007... it was official in November of 2007.

Now, I just saw a picture of her and she has totally hit the plastic surgeon's office. I hardly recognized her! In the UK, they are calling her the next Jordan (aka Katie Price)... who is another girl that started out as a model and was on reality tv and is famous for her plastic surgery enhancements as well.

I guess that Chantelle is a millionaire now and has already written an autobiograhpy (at the ripe old age of 23!)

Here she is in her Big Brother days... (you know, two years ago)...


Here she is now... geesh! She seriously doesn't even look like the same person! What is she thinking?!?!

No comments: