Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jimmy Kimmel responds

First, just a little background on this whole thing... I don't watch the Jimmy Kimmel show, so if I mess up the story, I'm sorry. But I guess that every night before signing off, Jimmy Kimmel does a little joke where he says "Apologies to Matt Damon, but we ran out of time", like he wasn't important enough to be on the show or something. Well, Matt Damon finally came on the show and Jimmy brought him out on stage and then bumped him at the very end saying they ran out of time. Then Matt Damon got crazy angry and stormed off the stage (it was a skit, but I think some people thought it was real because Matt seemed so mad... you can check it out here for yourself). Well, then Sarah Silverman (Jimmy's girlfriend) made the video which is linked below and then he responded... pretty funny stuff! : )

About a month ago, Sarah Silverman had something to tell her boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel (see video).

Well, now Jimmy Kimmel has responded back to the news by dropping his own bombshell on his post-Oscar show the other night (see video). I love all the cameos in this thing... hilarious!

No comments: