Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Friday

And Happy Leap Year Day. I was watching the news this morning and they were going through all the history of Leap Year and why we have them... and they were talking about a tradition in the UK, which coincidentally my Dad had already mentioned to me a few days ago. I guess it is tradition that women may propose to their boyfriends on February 29th... and if the guy says "no", he has to buy the girl a gift. (Warning to Matt: you might not want to answer the phone today when I call.. just kidding!!)

Well, I'm all packed up! I managed to fit everything into my bags... amazing feat, I know. I do have a box full of stuff here at the office that I'm shipping back. Without that box, I would've had some problems getting all my crap home. Last night, I cleaned the apartment and ironed the last set of sheets I washed. I meet with the rental agency tonight after work and then I'm all set.

I picked up a box of chocolates and some cookies to hand out at work today as this is my last day in the Amsterdam office. The bakery had lots of Easter stuff already, so I got these little guys... too cute! : )



Tomorrow at this time... I'll be on a plane on my way home! I can't wait! : )

No comments: