On my way there, I took a couple of pics... here is the BCBS building, where they are building another building on top of the current one. Interesting.

I just love Buckingham Fountain -

Brett said he hit the wall about mile #9 and had some issues with his calf muscle, but he still finished at what he was targetting. Good job! He's actually grimacing in pain in this picture... I thought he was smiling at first, but nope.

Here's Brett a few minutes after the race taking a little break...

Erin ran and power-walked and finished almost right in front of us without us noticing. Luckily, we figured out that it was her (Brett said she was wearing a white shirt, but actually it was green. Not even close Brett!)

Congrats to the finishers!

Hany and I were the cheerleaders! : )

It got a little chilly afterwards because of the cool breeze coming off the lake.

After the race, Brett, Erin and I met up with Matt at Flat Top Grill for the breakfast buffet. I'm pretty sure Erin and Brett are going to be logging some hours on their couches this afternoon.
1 comment:
Wow, great job Erin and Brett. I am totally jealous of Flat Top breakfast....yum!
Post a Comment