Sunday, September 7, 2008

B-day present

So, my poor camera has been through a lot (dropped, dunked, smashed in a Wrigley field seat, etc.) and the past few months, it's been hanging on by a thread. It still takes pictures, but the LCD screen is all messed up, so you have to look through the viewfinder (old school style!) to actually take a pic. I've been holding out until my birthday to get a new one.

Good-bye, my friend... this camera has been on A LOT of trips with me and taken so many great pictures. I definitely got my money's worth out of this thing!



Here's the spiffy new replacement camera I got. I hope it works as well and holds up as great as the Canon did! It has some really cool features that I can't wait to use!



Thanks to Erin, Brett and Ross for the Best Buy gift certificate!

No comments: