I love 3-day weekends... I just hate going back to work after them.
Yesterday morning, I tried out the new Wii Fit that I got Matt for his birthday. Matt watched me and laughed. I learned that I have very bad balance. The game asked me if I trip a lot when I walk. Nice. I also had a hard time head-butting the soccer balls. I kept missing and then when I did get it right, it wasn't a ball, but a spiked shoe (which is negative points... you're supposed to try to avoid those!) My Wii Fit age was 42... I'd say that I have much room for improvement.
In the afternoon, the Reuters came over to finish up the bbq chicken from Sunday's bbq. So much chicken leftover. Reuter tried out the Wii Fit. Then we played MarioKart... fun game. I also have much room for improvement in this game. : )
Matt grilled out some corn on the cob (which turned out great!) and we finished off the last of the chicken (and a few bottles of wine). We played a few games of Oh Hell and Michelle was the big champ.
Now, I'm sitting at work... sucks. At least, this is a short work week.
No comments:
Post a Comment