This afternoon, I got my hair all prettied up by Duschan at Salon U. I was getting sick of the old look, so I got some layers and a few inches cut off. Probably no one will notice but me, but it feels a lot lighter on my head.
Tonight, I met up with Hany for dinner at 42N Latitude in Lincoln Square. The food was really good and we lucked out that tonight's special was buy 1 get 1 entree free. Since the weather was perfect, we ate outside.
On my way home from dinner, I stopped by Walgreens to pick up a prescription. While I was waiting in line, the guy in front of me had a hard time spitting out his address. I'm thinking to myself.. what an idiot, who forgets their address?!?! Ok, so my turn. I totally blanked on my address! Like I completely could not even remember the street. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I had to look at my driver's license to spark my memory. What is wrong with me?!? Maybe it was the 2 glasses of wine I had with dinner. Maybe I am just that big of an idiot. The only address I could think of was where Matt lives. How bad is that?!? I guess that's what happens when you spend less than 10% of your time at your address. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment