Thursday, February 12, 2009

6-0

Last night, we had a double-header in our volleyball league. We had the early 6pm game, which is always tough to make it to right after work. It actually took me 20 minutes to get from the parking garage to the highway by Matt's building... that's less than a quarter of a mile! Ridiculous! Anyway, DeezNuts took all six games last night! We were on fire! : )

Afterwards, we went to the PO to celebrate and have dinner. The food took FOREVER!!! We ordered around 8:15 and didn't get our food until 9:30. Seriously, the place was not that packed. There were 4 of us and about 4 other people that all ordered food at the same time, so the kitchen was a little swamped, I guess. We did get a free round of beers, because we were waiting so long, though.

Needless to say, I did not make it home in time to watch The Biggest Loser last night. I'm trying to stay away from any websites that may show who got booted, so I don't ruin the ending!

No comments: